Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Celebrities I would invite to dinner

Hello bloggers my name is Ashlee and I am a year six at Yaldhurst model school the three celebrities I would invite to dinner would be the Wilson sisters here are some reasons why I would invite kelly Wilson Amanda wilson and Vicky Wilson

Amanda Wilson is really nice and she could give me advice for my pony and she is a big celebrity
Kelly Willson I would invite her because she is a get rider and catches and trains the wild kimaniars horses which are really cool but crazy.
and finally I would invite Vicki Wilson because she is really famous and can teach me to jump bare back because she is really good at it.

 If you think that that would be a good choice please do let me know bye for now.

 

Hello wilson sister would you like to come to my dinner party
on the 31st of april
it is a cool horses cowgirl party
at the south sensta hall is is great and really cool please come
the time you will need to be there will be 6.45 pm
hope you come it will be great
sincerely Ashlee.

4 comments:

  1. hi Ashlee

    I like how you said the exact time they would need to come and what you would do if they do come think the wilson sisters is a cool thing to like if you like horse Next time i think you should write more
    Why do you want the wilson sisters to come? If the wilson sisters do come what questions are you going to ask them?

    Esmee
    Lochiel school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora I am Milly from Lochiel School.

    I love your blog and liked how you said why you would invite the Wilson sisters. I think the Wilson sisters are a good choice for someone who loves horses. You brought me back to when I watched the movie about the wilson sisters.
    My sister rides. Her horse is called teal, what is your horse called?
    Who is your favourite Wilson sister?
    I like Amanda.

    bye for now Milly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashlee,
    I really like the blog post!
    You did a really good job!
    Next time maybe you could explain more.
    Did you check all of your spelling?

    Rebekah
    Room 4 Lochiel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.